3/13/15

100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil 4 oz. Bottle

Details:  goPure Naturals is an All New, All Natural Skin Care Brand launching this month after years of research and development.  Their 100% Pure Peppermint Oil is Therapeutic Grade A, Cold Pressed Peppermint Oil from the Mentha Piperita Plant.


Peppermint oil provides a cooling sensation, offering immediate soothing relief for sore muscles and joints when applied topically.  Its refreshing, uplifting scent has been shown by modern research to stimulate multiple regions of the brain, which has a direct impact on the body, emotions and psyche. Helps with combating depression and anxiety by simply smelling the peppermint oil.  Massage into skin for prompt relief from sore muscles and joints.  Also great for relief from dandruff.  Again, massage into scalp.

Commonly used to provide relief for internal problems, peppermint oil has been shown to cure indigestion, promote hunger, and treat upset stomachs.  Helps relieve stomach gas, eliminating bloating and discomfort.  Those suffering from IBS find comfort taking 100% Pure Peppermint oil daily.  Helps naturally to treat UTI and energizes the immune system.  Promotes overall health by encouraging healthy blood flow, allowing the body to carry its nutrients to every cell.  To treat above symptoms simply stir a couple drops of the pure peppermint oil into a glass of water and drink.

Pure peppermint oil benefits the respiratory system providing relief from coughs, cold symptoms, asthma, sinusitis and bronchitis.  For relief of these symptoms use as a cold chest rub, or inhale though a vaporizer.

If this isn't enough to convince you that you need peppermint oil in your home today, then think about the benefits it offers by keeping insects such as spiders and cockroaches at bay.

My Review:  Since I was a little girl, I knew the importance of having Peppermint around the house. Back then it was in the form of dried peppermint leaves made into peppermint tea.  Often times my mother would make us peppermint tea when we were sick with a cold or flu etc.  It didn't take long for us to recover and be back outside playing.  Now with 100% Pure Peppermint Oil by goPURE Naturals, I can just add a couple of drops to a glass of water and drink that, rather than make up the tea, let it sit for 5 or more minutes, then strain the leaves, and then drink.  Not that a hot cup of herbal tea doesn't hit the spot sometimes, the Peppermint Oil is just more quick and convenient.

While sitting here at my desk typing up this blog post, I've experienced some pain in my upper arm. Have had this off and on over the last 9 months or so.  So, I just applied two drops of peppermint oil to my arm.  It hasn't been 2 minutes and I can feel the warmth seeping down into my muscles relieving the pain in my arm.  My husband, sitting 5 feet away at his desk working, said his nose cleared up and he can breathe better than he could just moments ago.
#PeppermintOil
One lady told me she uses Peppermint Oil to help relieve her from migraine headaches.  She applies a drop to each temple, and rubs some on the back of her neck.  She receives instant relief.  She also mentioned she applies a drop or two in the back of her mouth whenever she or her family experience colds and they very seldom have it get any worse than an annoyance for a couple of hours.

I have tried the peppermint oil to ward off spiders.  This stuff really works.  Believe me.  I've tried just about every product on the market found in the Bug Killer section at my local Lowe's.  Nothing has worked like the peppermint oil to keep spiders away.  And with all the Black Widows I have around my place, I don't need spiders hanging out with me.

I make my own re-mineralization toothpaste.  I've had two cavities I've been working real hard to get rid of since January of this year.  One is completely gone, and the other is almost gone.  I believe that the Peppermint Oil in my DIY Toothpaste is a big part of why the cavities are disappearing.

This is such a great product,  I firmly believe every home should have 100% Pure Peppermint Oil.  It is a great panacea for our health.  Peppermint Oil is the world's most widely used essential oil. Be sure to check out goPURE on their FB page.

Pros: Amazing product that works for many different things.  Very versatile.  Therapeutic Grade A. Large 4 oz. amber colored bottle with glass dropper.

Cons: NONE.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment