1/15/15

Spirulina Extra Strength Capsules

Details:  BRI Nutrition offers an extra strength formula of Spirulina.  Spirulina is a natural algae that is incredibly high in protein and nutrients and minerals.  When harvested correctly from non-contaminated ponds and bodies of water, it is one of the most potent nutrient sources available.  High in natural iron and essential amino acids, and B-12 that is a complete and absorbable form.

#BRISpirulina

Spirulina helps with the following:
  • Modulates the Immune Response
  • Assists in Keeping Eyes Healthy
  • Reduces Inflammation and Eases PMS Symptoms
  • Helps Improve the Digestive System
  • Helps the Body Detox Naturally
  • Improves Brain Function
  • As An Allergy Treatment
  • Prevents Liver Disorders

My Review:  I have known about the wonderful benefits of taking Spirulina for many many years.  Unfortunately, it is one of those nutritional supplements that comes and goes and when it goes, it is really hard to find.  I've always benefited greatly when I take it.  I feel like my system functions better, I am more alert and have more energy.  My PMS Symptoms would greatly subside, and I felt healthier.  My husband and kids knew when I was taking this supplement because mommy was happier.

I like taking this product in capsule form rather than in powdered form.  It's just easier and even though I have a really good quality powder, I still prefer capsules.  Bri Nutrition recommends taking 4 capsules daily.  They're regular size, and effects can be noticed very quickly...like within a few hours.  I just feel better knowing my body is getting the minerals it so needs right now.  I really do have more energy, and I am happier.  My digestive system still needs more benefit, however, I feel confident that after next week, when I've been taking this for 2 weeks, I'll feel that difference.  That's based off of my past experiences.


I used to give this to my son that has multiple allergies.  It did help him, although not 100%.  I feel that while I'm taking Spirulina on a regular basis, I am healthier.

Bri Nutrition sells such a wonderful product that they often sell out.  So if that happens, be sure to check back often.  When they get it back in stock, be sure to order several.

Pros:  Non offensive smell and leaves no distaste in mouth.  Works quickly to provide more energy and improve mood/help with PMS.  Great for a natural approach for protein, amino acids and minerals.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!


Disclaimer: I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment