1/14/15

Peptide Complex Serum by Foxbrim

Details:  Peptide Complex Serum by Foxbrim is designed to effectively create a healthy environment for beautifully radiant skin.  It works from the inside out helping to restore youthful beauty.  Peptides signal the body for additional collagen production.  Aids in restoring skin thickness.  The moisturizing agents Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E invigorate and hydrate skin.

Safe for all skin types. 100% guaranteed.  Made in USA in FDA certified facility.

Key Ingredients which help provide healthy natural glow:
+ Peptides - Instrumental in increasing cells in the skin to produce more collagen.
+ Hyaluronic Acid - Unmatched natural moisturizer for plump and smooth skin.
+ Witch Hazel - Reduce skin inflammation while moisturizing and effectively treating skin.
+ Jojoba Oil - Exceptional for replicating skin's natural moisture and creating even tone.

My Review:  First of all I have to say I Love Foxbrim's products.  They are fantastic, and the Peptide Complex Serum is no different.

I was first surprised by the gel like serum.  I expected more of an oil, and was pleasantly surprised by this.  If a company calls a product a serum, I think it should be like a serum, not water-not oil like.

The gel like serum is very similar to my homemade facial cleanser in which I use aloe vera gel.  When I read the ingredient list, I was not surprised to see aloe vera listed as the first ingredient.  All of the ingredients in this product are very beneficial for the skin.

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks and have noticed a difference with the fine lines disappearing around my mouth and eyes.  I've tried a variety of other products, but when I know I'm going to be trying a new one, I stop the old for a week or two to make sure I can see a difference with the new product.  And yes I did see a positive difference with Foxbrim's Peptide Complex Serum.

If you are looking to increase skin thickness around your eyes, this is a great product to help accomplish just that.

Pros:  Great gel-like serum with wonderful ingredients to help skin get thicker, collagen production to increase, and have you look more youthful in just a short time.

Cons:  None.

My Rating: A Big Thumbs UP!!! 
Disclaimer:  I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment