12/15/14

Soniclear Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Details:  Michael Todd SONICLEAR is the first ever sonic skin cleansing brush with built in antimicrobial protection against stain and odor causing bacteria.  Traditional rotary and sonic skin cleansing systems don't offer protection against bacteria.  The SONICLEAR thoroughly cleanses the skin and protects itself against microbial contamination leaving the brushes cleaner, fresher for longer.

It has 6 speeds, 3 for face and 3 for body.  Comes with a docking station for charging.  Cordless. Anti-microbial brushes.  Provides better absorption of skin care products.
#Michaeltodd
My Review:  The Michael Todd SONICLEAR skin cleansing brush really works.  It vibrates and you can massage or cleanse your skin easily with this.  It comes with 2 brush heads, one for face and one for body.  The brushes have an antimicrobial product infused into them to keep them clean and free from microbes growing on them.  It also has a charger station that you can plug into the wall.  No batteries. A big plus.  It is waterproof so take it right into the shower with you.  The soft grip sides helps keep it from slipping from hands when used in the shower or tub.

This system has a timer so when the face brush is on, it will automatically beep after 20 seconds for 2 minutes to notify you to move to another spot.  When the body brush is on, you will get a beep after about 3 minutes.

#Soniclear
 I have a rotary skin care system.  I was excited to try this one especially with the no batteries, and the anti-microbial brushes.  I used the SONICLEAR on one side of my face for a couple of days and the rotary skin care system on the other half of my face.  Then I switched.  I made sure that the time was the same on each spot to make it a very fair comparison.

Now before I tell you the results, I will say that I really like how my legs, arms and face felt after using this.  My arms really needed a scrubbing.  It's hard to tell when I start wearing long sleeves, but they looked brighter afterwards.  I placed my facial cleanser on the brush head then started cleansing my face.


Well, after just one round of skin brushing on my face, I must say that my rotary skin care system plumped up my skin and face which in turn made my face to appear to have less wrinkles.  It lasted the entire day.  Now it could be that because the SONICLEAR only vibrates and I have to physically move the brush heads I may not have moved it enough.  That said, The Michael Todd Soniclear Skin Cleansing System is still a wonderful product.  This is not just for women, but for men too.  Each can benefit from this.

Pros:  It still a great system, and I really like the fact that it doesn't take batteries and you can just place it in the docking station, plug it into the wall overnight and it's ready to use.  I also love the anti-microbial brushes and that I can take it and use it in the shower.

Cons:  Didn't plump up my face to reduce the fine wrinkles like my other system.

My Rating:  Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer: I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment