11/21/14

True Synergy - Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract

Details:  True Synergy offers a Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract.  It comes in capsule form.  Turmeric has powerful antioxidant effects.  It neutralizes free radicals on its own, then stimulates the body's own antioxidant enzymes.

Turmeric supports joint, heart and brain health.  It benefits radiant skin and hair.  It helps relieve pain and inflammation in the body safely and naturally.  Helps those suffering from arthritis.  Helps with Alzheimers.
True Synergy offers a Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract
#turmeric
My Product Review:  Turmeric or Curcumin is one of those items that should be in everyone's medicine cabinet or spice rack.  It controls diabetes, builds and improves the immune system, and digestive system.  It speeds up wound healing.  (Put it directly on cut or wound.)  It's a natural liver detoxifier and a natural pain killer.  Turmeric does so many more wonderful things.

I've purchased Turmeric from grocery stores to sprinkle on my foods during and after cooking.  Love it for making yellow rice, and making my gravies more appetizing and appealing to the eye.  It's a natural yellow coloring.  However, whenever I sprinkle this on my foods after cooking, even though I mix it in real well, I have severe stomach cramps.

Because I know how good turmeric is for our bodies, I've been searching for a capsule form that I can take without any side effects.  True Synergy offers such a product.  They suggest taking 1 capsule a day with a meal.  Let me tell you, I can take this with or without a meal, and take more than 1 a day without any side effects, aka stomach cramps, whatsoever.

I especially like the way it helps my back.  When I have a long day working out in the yard, believe me, 1 capsule is all I need to relieve any back pain I may have encountered.  This is awesome.

True Synergy offers a Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract

My husband likes taking it because he wants to avoid any colds or flus. It has definitely strengthened our immune systems.  We still have a few sneezes and sniffles, but that's it.  And even those have significantly decreased.

We've only been taking these capsules for a couple of weeks, so haven't noticed any other benefits. However, turmeric has been added to our daily routine of healthy eating.

Pros:  Love that my stomach can tolerate this, and my back pain simply vanishes within 30 minutes of taking just 1 capsule.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!
True Synergy offers a Pure and Potent Turmeric Curcumin Extract

Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment