10/30/14

The Fountain of Youth by Petunia SkinCare Hyaluronic Acid

Details: Petunia Skincare Hyaluronic Acid is commonly known as the "Fountain of Youth." It is the ultimate anti-aging and anti-wrinkle solution to give you that dewy, elastic, and youthful boost in your skin.  Hyaluronic acid binds moisture and water into your skin to help you achieve plump, soft, and tight skin, therefore making crows feet and wrinkles fill in.

Petunia Skincare hyaluronic acid has been tested and proven to stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen which diminish as we age.

They guarantee results or your money back.  All of Petunia Skincare products are backed with a 90 day no questions asked, money-back guarantee.  

Their formulation combines the hyaluronic acid with Vitamin C and Ferulic acid that speeds cell regeneration, repairs free radical damage, and stimulates collagen. 

Review:  I typcially cannot handle hyaluronic acid on my face.  I've tried different things to make it work, but I usually break out with a slight rash of pimples, or end up with extremely dry skin. Needless to say I was hesitant to try this product, but with Petunia Guaranteeing results, I gave this a try.

I've been very impressed by this product.  I'm not sure if the Vitamin C and Ferulic acid help tone down the hyaluronic acid on my face or what, but I'm experience great benefits and no dry skin nor outbreaks.

I do follow Petunia Skincares recommendation of order in which I apply my skincare products.

1. Toner2. Hyaluronic acid serum3. Vitamin C serum4. Retinol5. Treatment gels/cream/serums (eg. topical acne treatments)6. Eye cream/gels7. Moisturizer

I also like that this product is what I call a serum, not water.  It is slightly thick and cloudy looking, but that is natural.  This works fairly quickly.  I noticed positive results the first week I tried this.  I've been impressed that it doesn't gum up my foundation makeup after using it, like I've experienced with some other hyaluronic acid creams.  

I believe you'll be impressed by this "Fountain of Youth" by Petunia Skincare.  Get yours today at this Link here from Amazon.

Pros: Works well and works fast.  First hyaluronic acid product that didn't make my face feel dry or break out.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer:   I received this gift from the manufacturer for posting this review.  I was not required nor compelled to write a positive review.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment