10/13/14

Say Goodbye to Botox and Derma Fillers Anavita Cream

Details:  Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream serves as a moisturizer, day cream, night cream, and makeup base.  It is non-irritating and is for all skin types.  Their unique formula stimulates collagen production and rebuilds the cellular matrix of the skin with the Hyaluronic Acid, Argireline and Matrixyl. Visible results should appear within 2-4 weeks, with continued improvement for 12 weeks. Say goodbye to botox and derma fillers, instead use Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream and see results fast.
Botox and Derma Fillers Anavita Cream
#anavitawrinklecream
Botox and Derma Fillers Anavita Cream















If you are looking for younger looking skin, using a product made with high quality ingredients that are paraben freen, and not tested on animals, be sure to purchase Anavita's Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream using this Link on Amazon.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Review:  I'm always looking for great lotions and creams.  So needless to say when they advertised this product that will be the all purpose cream, I thought it was worth trying.

I've been using this on my hands which were in need of some serious improvement.  I have seen results in just the 2 weeks that I've been using Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream.  I then used it on my arms, and even they had great improvement in looking more hydrated.

I have tried Anavita on my face a few times, but I personally do not like it on my face.  My face felt dry everytime I used it.  I ended up putting on more lotions and oils afterwards to rehydrate my face. I did not get the same results on my hands or feet however.  I figured this was due to Alcohol being the second ingredient on the list.

Botox and Derma Fillers Anavita Cream

Pros: Worked great on hands, arms and feet.  Skin felt hydrated, soft and looked 100 times better.  I did see drastic improvement on my hands and arms in just 2 weeks.

Cons:  My face did not like this at all.  My face felt very dry and I had to replenish with other lotions and oils.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up and Down!
Botox and Derma Fillers Anavita Cream

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment