10/3/14

Top Notch Organic Spirulina Powder

Details: Organic Spirulina by Sari Foods is nature's most perfect food.  Spirulina helps improve and strengthen your immune system, fights aging and free radicals, and provides your body with the perfect multivitamin.  It contains over 100 naturally occurring and bioavailable vitamins and nutrients.  It is a great source of iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, beta-carotine, B12, chlorophyll, phytonutrients, antioxidants, amino acids, Omega 3, 6 & 9's.

Spirulina contains more protein content than any other food source.  For those who avoid meat, this is a great supplement.

Review:  I love Spirulina.  I feel it is one of the best products out there to provide many of the minerals our bodies need.  I often have a hard time finding it in my local stores, and when I do I stock up.  Now with Organic Spirulina by Sari Foods, I feel I get a much more perfect food product.  And now I can trust that I am getting a superior product through Sari Foods.  I don't need to wait for my local stores to stock spirulina, I, along with you, can order from Amazon here.

#OrganicSpirulina
I love the deep dark green color of the fine powder.  It pretty much stays bright green too when mixed with other foods.  Sometimes that can be overwhelming if you are not used to this.  I kept thinking as I mixed this powder into various food items, how this would have been the perfect item to add to my "green" foods for St. Patrick's Day.  I used to serve our kids all green meals that day from breakfast to dinner.

Organic Spirulina Powder
 Ok, so despite that, I've been very impressed that this does not taste or smell fishy nor like a swamp. There is a certain amount of freshness that comes to mind when I open up the package to add to various meals.  My favorite so far is adding to green smoothies.  Now they're really green.  I also add this to soups, rice, and salads.  I feel like my body is actually noticing a difference and starting to "wake-up" and feel energized.

Smoothie with Organic Spirulina Powder
Currently, my husband and I are focusing on improving our immune system.  Spirulina is the perfect way to do this.  I must say I was very surprised that it is also a great source of calcum, magnesium, selenium and beta-carotine.  The chlorophyll is an added benefit.  Chlorophyll helps control hunger, promotes cleansing, helps with candida albicans, and much more.

Sari Foods includes an ebook with all kinds of recipes to incorporate Spirulina powder.  There are appetizers, main dishes, snacks, smoothies, seasonings, and desserts.  I haven't tried them all, but the hummus recipe is great.

Be sure to follow Sari Foods on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.  I love their motto “Let they food be thy medicine.”- Hipocrates

If you would like to make the perfect all natural super powerful vitamin and mineral mix, then give this a try.  This came from NaturalNews.com.  Just be sure to get your spirulina powder from Sari Foods.

Ingredients for All Natural Super Powerful Vitamin and Mineral Mix

You can choose from a wide variety of plants. The following plants are the ones used by the author and are based on a popular formula regarded by many to be among the very top superfood powder formulas, with the addition of acerola cherry:

1 pound alfalfa powder
1 pound dulse powder
1 pound spinach leaf powder
1 pound rosehips powder
1 pound orange peel powder
1 pound lemon peel powder
1 pound barley grass powder
1 pound spirulina powder
1 pound chlorella powder
1 pound wheat grass powder
1 pound beet root powder
1 pound nutritional yeast (Red Star)
1 pound acerola cherry powder

The above list of ingredients yields 13 pounds of superfood powder. You can buy smaller quantities of course, but the price per ounce will be higher. Thus it is suggested that you get two or more friends to chip in and split the cost.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040343_bulk_superfood_powder_homemade_superfoods_recipes.html#ixzz3F26FXXCN


What are you waiting for?  Get a jump start on your health today by ordering Organic Spirulina from Sari Foods.

Pros:  I like the almost no-flavor, no smell yet powerful Spirulina from Sari Foods.  I feel this is such a concentrated powder compared to others, that you know you are getting a top quality product.

Cons:  None.

My Rating:  A Big Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment