9/26/14

Yacon Syrup Fast Working Weight Loss Supplement

Details:  Pure Yacon Syrup by True Synergy is 100% pure, there are no other ingredients.  Yacon syrup assists in weight loss and slimming waist size, helps regulate blood sugar, and helps with increased fiber intake.  It is naturally sweet and tastes very similar to molasses.  Yacon syrup helps speed up metabolism and regulates the hunger hormone making you feel full longer.

#Yacon
Review:  I like the taste of molasses, so figured this would be a great tasting product.  I began by substituting Yacon Syrup for honey I was adding to my warm lemon water, cayenne pepper and honey each morning.  Well, I'll tell you this much, I like molasses a whole lot better, and I prefer the honey in my lemon water.  BUT...given the facts that this product will help me feel full longer, will speed up my metabolism, and help me lose weight, I figured I could give this a try.  I've also tried it in green smoothies, and I like that option a whole lot better.

So, I started this on Monday.  Today is Friday.  I've lost 2 pounds in just that short period of time-5 days. I've eaten the same as I have been, but I'll also mention that I have also started rebounding again for 10 minutes each day.  It is recommended to take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.  I've only been taking 1 teaspoon a day.

I believe that the Yacon Syrup is what helped get these 2 pounds off so quickly.  I'm not sure how fast it will continue to work, meaning, how fast will I continue to lose 2 pounds every 5 days, but as long as the weight loss is steady, I'm good with that.  I have just about 10 more pounds to drop, and I understand this will be the hardest 10 pounds to lose, so I'm hoping for continued success with Yacon Syrup.

Start losing weight today, and order Pure Yacon Syrup by True Synergy from Amazon today.

Pros:  So far it is working very well in helping me feel full longer, and helping me lose weight.

Cons:  The taste is hard to get used to.  Just cannot take it straight, but have to mix it with something.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up for it working quickly, but Thumbs Down for the taste.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment