9/8/14

Tea Tree Essential Oil

Details: Australian Tea Tree Oil by Apothecary Extracts is 100% pure.  Tea Tree Oil is considered one of the top 10 must have essential oils by many.  Further more, it is one of the most versatile essential oils.  It naturally fights acne, yeast infections, skin tags, cold sores, dandruff, warts, etc.  Use in shampoo, lotion, soap, facial cleansers, body wash, and toothpaste.
#teatreeoil
In addition this oil is used to make all natural household cleaners, detergents, shower sprays, bathroom disinfectants, kitchen sprays etc.

Apothecary offers a Free 100 page guide that offers a variety of ways how to use this amazing oil. The 4 oz. bottle will easily last a year with regular use when used with carrier oils and water. Their oil has been tested for purity and potency.  There are so many remarkable recipes in this guide book, you'll be happy you purchased the oil.


Review:  I was quite surprised that the Australian Tea Tree was different than what I currently grow in my yard.  I always thought they were the same.  Doesn't really matter, just a surprise.  What was quite a surprise was the smell of this Tea Tree Oil.  It was more pungent than I expected.

I tried this on my face where I had a few breakouts.  I tried it straight without diluting.  Even though I used just the tiniest amount on a q-tip, it was still very strong smelling.  I ended up adding some coconut oil to my breakouts which helped with the smell. And best of all the breakouts went away within 2 days.

I found it best to dilute the oil with coconut oil with using this on my body.  When using this as a disinfectant it is best to dilute it with water.  The smell isn't near as strong, but is actually refreshing and clean smelling.

One of my sons has a big issue with warts.  He'll be trying this out soon.  Unfortunately, he no longer lives with us as he is away for school.  My husband has skin tags, and this is helping with those. It works wonders on bug bites.


Tea Tree Oil is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial.  You cannot go wrong with this important essential oil. Even though you can use this oil in dental hygiene, never ingest this oil, it is for external use only.

Here is a recipe for an anti-bacterial hand soap. Hands will thank you.

Soap Dispenser (cleaned with hot water and dried)
1/2 tbsp Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil
1 lemon, juiced
1 cup seal salt (medium fine grains)
2 drops lemon essential oil
1/3 cup olive oil

MIX IT: Add all ingredients into a wooden mixing gown and stir until well blended. Pour mixture into empty soap dispenser and place in bathroom and kitchen.

Pros: I'm very excited I was able to get Apothecary Teat Tree Oil.  I use it on so many things, and have already benefited from it greatly.

Cons: Strong smelling if using straight without diluting.

My Rating: Thumbs UP!!!

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment