8/8/14

Colon Cleanse and Detox

Details:  Premier Colon Cleanse and Detox Plus Weight Loss by Green Tea Life Sciences is an all natural, safe, gentle colon health and detoxification program.  Just take 2 caps a day for 2 weeks.

If you suffer from the following then this will help:  Constipation, chronic fatigue, acid reflux, gas, bloating, difficulty sleeping, diarrhea, low energy, a flabby tummy, or skin problems.

Your digestive system will be more effective and you will maintain regularity while increasing energy using The Amazing Miracle Cleanse.  Results begin within 12-24 hours depending on how much excess waste your intestines may have.

Review:  The Amazing Miracle Cleanse contains great herbs I am very familiar with and have used in the past.  Blended together they make a powerful product.  It contains Senna Leaf, Cascara Sagrada, Psyllium Husk, Flaxseed, Aloe Vera, L. Acidophilus, Licorice Root, and MCT oil.

I must say I was very surprised at how these products work together.  The first time I took 1 capsule, it took 8 hours to start working, and during the next 16 hours, I thought I was going to die.  Not really, but I was way bad off.  My stomach cramped up worse than I had ever had in my life.  I felt sick for 3 whole days.  I didn't dare take another capsule during this time.  This stuff was powerful.  By the time it started to go through me, I was amazed at how well the cleanse was from just 1 capsule, and I eat pretty decent.

#AmazingMiracleCleanse
Most might say I just experienced a healing crisis during this time.  Believe me, I have experienced those before, and this was more like food poisoning, and I know it wasn't that either.  My husband ate the same things I did, and he didn't get sick at all.

I waited almost another week before attempting to try another capsule just to make sure I didn't have some food poisoning or something like that.  The results were similar, but this time I didn't have the severe stomach cramps.  Now I don't dare get to far from a toilet.

I personally believe that for someone who doesn't eat very healthy, and wants to make a true life change and cleanse their system out, and stick with a regular healthy diet afterwards, this would be a great product.  For those who are already eating healthy, this may be too strong for you, as it was for me.  I definitely got cleaned out, but I didn't like the effects I experienced in doing so.  I was quite surprised that taking the ingredients individually work great for me, but the combination that The Amazing Miracle Cleanse offers is way too strong for my body.  Nonetheless, like I mentioned this still contains great products.

Pros:  It does work at cleansing the intestinal tract very well.

Cons:  Too strong for my personal body.  Maybe half a capsule would be better for me.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up for working, but Thumbs Down for the stomach cramps and sick feeling I felt.


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment