7/25/14

Raspberry Ketones

Details:  Raspberry Ketones by Xium are a 100% natural safe and effective product.  They help boost weight loss.  When combined with better eating habits and increased exercise, one will notice rapid weight loss.  Xium provides a completely natural product with no fillers or binders.


#BestWeightLossPill

Review:  I have tried Rasberry Ketones before.  The first thing I noticed with Xium's is that they did not smell like raspberries like others I have tried.  I was disappointed by that.  However, it did not deter me from trying this product.

A daily dose is 2 capsules twice daily for a total of 1000 mg a day.  The very first day, the very first 2 capsules I noticed immediate results in not feeling as hungry as normal.  I was impressed at how fast that worked.  I even lost 1 pound the very first day.

My schedule has been interrupted and I haven't been able to exercise daily like I had been used to.  However, as long as I kept up with the 4 capsules of Raspberry Ketones daily, I lost or maintained my weight.  Then I had a long weekend where there was no exercise, just walking long distances at a leisure pace, and definitely not the best as far as diet goes.  I also stopped taking the Raspberry Ketones.  My weight jumped up as expected.  Getting back on the ketones, my weight again dropped that very day.  All of this was during the very first week of taking the Raspberry Ketones.

I'm impressed enough to keep up with the routine of taking the 4 capsules daily, and improving on my exercising, and I am now eating much better.  This is a winner for me.

Pros:  These really work at helping to lose weight, and keeping it down even if weight loss isn't daily.  I feel less hungry throughout the day, so automatically eat less now.

Cons:  Missed the smell of the raspberries when I open up the bottle like I got from other companies.

My Rating:  Thumbs Up!!!

Disclaimer:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment