6/23/14

Pure Moroccan Argan Oil

Details:  UNi Argan Oil is 100% pure organic made from Moroccan Argan Trees.  It has a naturally light scent.  The oil helps protect, hydrate and restore elasticity to all hair types.  It restores the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands.  Reduces and removes frizzy and damaged hair.  Helps reduce age spots and boost skin tones.
#arganoil
UNi-Argan Oil is fast absorbing and light weight, smooth, and non greasy.  It is cold pressed and unroasted.  Contains Vitamin E and Omega 6.

Review:  I have naturally curly hair which means my hair is also naturally dry and frizzy.  I also color treat my hair which doesn't help.  I've been doing a lot of research lately to find the perfect product that will help my hair become soft, smooth, silky, shiny, and not frizzy.  When I had the opportunity to review UNi-Argan Oil, I was excited.

When using Argan Oil on your hair, make sure your hair is damp.  I washed my hair, towel dried it, then applied the Argan Oil per instructions.  My hair felt really soft the first day.  The second day my hair felt greasy, and by day 3 my hair was dry feeling.  With curly dry and frizzy hair, I don't wash my hair everyday. Needless to say I was very disappointed on how the Argan Oil reacted on my hair.  I did apply per instructions on bottle.  A little goes a long ways.  I have hair down to the middle of my back and used just 4 drops.

Purchase Here from Amazon
On the other hand, I did like how my skin felt by using the Argan oil.  My hands and feet were softer.  I would recommend using this at night, as I felt greasy after using it.  Despite rubbing the oil in my feet very well, I still left little foot prints on my floor. When applying to body, warm up the drops in your hand first.  It spreads and seeps into skin much better this way.

 Overall, I was disappointed how the oil reacted to my hair and the greasy feeling I felt after applying to feet and hands.  None-the-less, I do not mind using this as a night time routine for hands and feet, but think I'll just leave it off my hair.

Pros:  Hands and feet were softer after using.

Cons:  Felt greasy and oily after rubbing in hands and feet.  Hair only felt soft the first day.  Was hoping hair would feel soft for 3 days.  Surprised my hair felt greasy the 2nd day and dry the 3rd day after use.

My Rating:  Thumbs Down. 

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment