These bars come in two flavors, Cookies n' Dreams, and Midnight Chocolate Crunch. I wish they would offer a combo box. We tried the Cookies n' Dreams, a standing favorite for my husband. The first time we tried these bars, which are only 140 calories each, we had different reactions. My husband was very satisfied and didn't eat anything else the rest of the night. I, on the other hand, was ravenously hungry. I couldn't stop eating. We gave it another go several days later. This time, my hunger was satisfied, as well as my husbands. And neither time did we have any problems sleeping afterwards.
|Cookies n' Dreams|
Right now, you can get a Free box of 6 to try out. All you need to do is pay $4.95 S/H. What a bargain. You can't go wrong. Don't need to wait until nighttime to eat these. Anytime you need a snack to tie you over this is the product to eat. Don't wait. Get your Free box today. You can also order them from Amazon.
To get the trial box, the consumer signs up for our automatic shipment program, which actually gives a free box every month (buy 3, get the 4th free). The trial period is 14 days. If they cancel in that 14 day period, we take them off auto-ship. When we've tested this kind of program in the past, we see about 40% of the people cancel during the trial period. the other 60% stay on...some for a few months, and some for more than a year! (most people really LOVE the bars.)
These bars haven't actually hit the stores yet. However, you can keep uptodate on all announcements by following Nightfood on Facebook.
Pros: Does work to satisfy the craving to eat after one of these bars. Did not interrupt our sleep pattern by keeping us awake from eating too much sugar.Contains 5 grams of Fiber and 6 grams of Protein. My husband really liked them.
Cons: Not quite as tasty as a chewy granola bar. First bar I ate didn't work at all, but the others have since.
My Rating: Thumbs Up!
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.